Scanned text contains errors.
A BIBLIOGRAPHICAL SURVEY OF
Translated. 2 vol.
1. History of the Expedition of Cyrus. New York. 1820-52.
2. Xenophon's Anabasis. Interlinear translation by Hamilton and Clark. New York. 1855-58. 12° Reprinted: Philadelphia, 1887, 1896.
1887. [Handy Literal
3. Xenophon's Works. 3 vols. New York.
4. Xenophon's Anabasis. New York. 1889. Translations]]
5. The Art of Horsemanship by Xenophon. Translated by M. H. Morgan. Boston. 1893. English Reprint: London, 1894-
6. Xenophon's Memorabilia. New York. 1894. national Translations, New Classic Series]
7. Anabasis, Book I; containing the Greek text literally translated, with full grammatical analysis and explanatory notes; with
New York. 1917. 8° [Fully
an introduction by D. S. Elbon. Parsed Classics]
XENOPHON OF EPHESUS
1. Abradates and Panthea. A tale [in verse] extracted from Xenophon by W. W. Beach. Salisbury. 1765.