Scanned text contains errors.
ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS FROM THE GREEK 41
28. Orations on the Crown. Translated by Charles Rann Kennedy. Biographical introduction by E. B[ell]. 1888. American Reprint: New York, 1888.
29. Against the law of Leptines. Translated by J. Harold Boardman. 1888. Reprinted: 1892.
30. Demosthenes adversus Leptinem. Translated by F. E. A. Trayes. 1893.
31. De Corona. Translated with test papers. By T. T. Jeffery. 1896.
32. Pro Phormio and Contra Cononem. Translated by J. A. Prout. 1896.
33. Meidas. Translation and test papers by W. J. Wood-house. 1898. 8° [University Tutorial Series]
34. Olynthiacs and Philippics, translated on a new principle by Otho Holland. 1901. 8°
35. Public Orations. Trans. by Arthur Picard. 2 vol. Cambridge. 1912.
American Reprint: 2 vol., New York, 1912.
36. The Olynthiac Speeches of Demosthenes. J. M. Mac-gregor. Cambridge. 1915. 8°
1. Demosthenes On the Crown: a Literal Translation. By a Student of Dublin University. Princeton, N. J. 1851. 8°
2. Aeschines and Demosthenes. Two Orations on the Crown. Translated by George W. Biddle. Philadelphia. 1881. 8°
3. Demosthenes On the Crown. New York. 1889. [Handy Literal Translations]
4. Demosthenes On the Crown. New York. 1894. 8° [Interlinear Translations, New Classical Series]
1. The History of Dion Cassius. Translated by Manning. 2 vol. 1704. 8°